Why join y-BIS?
We are planning to provide an interesting set of products and services to our group, including
- Reduced registration fees for conferences in which ISBIS take part;
- "Ask y-BIS" - which aims to promote and exchange knowledge in business, financial and industrial statistics between young and more senior statisticians;
- A jobs network - with jobs offers all over the world;
- Statistical resources - (i) statistical papers databases; and (ii) statistical software;
- Some kind of "Mentorship" program - interaction between a young researcher and a experienced one providing assistance with (i) improving a paper before the final submission (ii) writing grant and projects applications; etc;
- Organization of special meetings relating to y- BIS interests;
- Organization of Invited Sessions and participation in y-BIS social events during the biennial ISBIS conferences.
- and the fees are quite attractive!
- Student membership, automatically y-BIS member: €0 (Please provide evidence of full-time student status, e.g. a letter from your department indicating that you are a full time student)
- y-BIS membership from developed countries: €15 (for non full-time student, please provide date of last degree, e.g. a copy of your degree; y-BIS Status is valid up to five years after that date)
- y-BIS membership from developing countries: €8 (for non full-time student, please provide date of last degree, e.g. a copy of your degree; y-BIS Status is valid up to five years after that date)
How to became an y-BIS member?
You only need to complete the Membership Application Form and follow the instructions there.
You also can register on-line by following the link http://isi.cbs.nl/isbis-form.asp
Payments can be made on-line using the following link http://isi.cbs.nl/intro-payment.htm