- The financial resources of the Society shall consist of membership dues, donations, contributions and income, if any, from other sources.
- The membership dues to be paid by members shall be determined by the Executive Committee. The rates may be different for regular members from different countries and for institutional members.
- The Officers of the Society and members of the Council shall serve without compensation. They may be reimbursed for travel expenses associated with official functions at rates approved by the Executive Committee in advance of their commencement.
- The funds of the Society may be used for the following purposes subject to approval by the Executive Committee:
- To pay for the travel expenses of speakers, whether members of the Society or not, invited to present papers at the scientific meetings of the Society subject to the availability of funds and the approval of the Executive Committee.
- To pay for research or development projects consistent with the objectives of the Society subject to the availability of funds and the approval of the Executive Committee.
- To cover the costs of lunch, coffee break or other reasonable meals for Council and Executive Committee meetings.
- The Society may undertake the administration and expenditure of grants or funds for purposes consistent with the objectives of the Society.